• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

where can i pick up good/cheap bathroom suite deals?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i pick up good/cheap bathroom suite deals?

Hi,

I am thinking of having a new bathroom, so thinking it might be best picking up what i need now and getting the work done in later.

i av no knowledge of this area but I'm sure i av been told previously that i should be able to pick up a bathroom suite (toilet, basin & bath) for around £400. Well I cant find any!

Any suggestions on where to look? as B&Q prices seems to be in the £1200+ ranges

cheers css_jay99

Originally posted by css_jay99 View Post
    Hi,

I am thinking of having a new bathroom, so thinking it might be best picking up what i need now and getting the work done in later.

i av no knowledge of this area but I'm sure i av been told previously that i should be able to pick up a bathroom suite (toilet, basin & bath) for around £400. Well I cant find any!

Any suggestions on where to look? as B&Q prices seems to be in the £1200+ ranges

cheers css_jay99
    Depends whether you want the cheapest, or a decent suite.

I bought mine at Aston Matthews in Islington, which I'd recommend.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Depends whether you want the cheapest, or a decent suite.

I bought mine at Aston Matthews in Islington, which I'd recommend.
      looking for decent suite. Had a look at that site and the prices look cheaper than B&Q for sure

Comment

A bit of advice for you, if you're looking at an acrylic (plastic) bath, don't buy a cheap one. Cheap ones are thin and flex, creak, move and you'll always be sealing the join to the wall. Same with shower trays too. Always go for the best and thickest one you can find. You can compromise on the price of the loo and basin etc... but it is a very bad idea to get a cheap bath. HTH.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

I nominate this for the 'Most Random Thread of 2008' award.

Someone posting on an IT contractor form asking for bathroom advice

Try http://www.diynot.com/

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X