• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ways to cook a deano

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ways to cook a deano

Douse in petrol and chuck a match on it.

Not really interested in eating it, I'm just curious to see how a bigot would burn.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I'm just curious to see how a bigot would burn.
    And that makes you who then?

Comment

Deano Pachumanca

Dig a nice deep hole and line the bottom with stones
      Chuck in a load of branches and logs, then set fire to them.

Once the stones are sufficiently hot throw in your deano and cover with sand.

Go off and drink beer for the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Douse in petrol and chuck a match on it.

Not really interested in eating it, I'm just curious to see how a bigot would burn.
        Now can you supply any evidence that I'm a bigot? Where have I expressed bigotted ideas?

Whilst you are looking for them, do bear in mind 2 points...

1) That to disagree with an abstract notion, an idea, a concept, is not the same as hating those who would agree with that notion. So to disagree with - purely an example you understand - the concept of "gay marriage" is not the same as blind homophobia.

2) I'm 10 times smarter than you, which is why I can come up with my own thread titles and not copy someone else's in a vain attempt at humour. And also why I will ridicule you if you fail.
        When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns--or dollars. Take your choice - Ayn Rand, Atlas.

Comment

With the amount of sexual tension around here I am surprised you don't all want to spit roast each other on Christmas day.

Comment

Play nice children or Santa won't come.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by deano View Post
              2) I'm 10 times smarter than you
              Aheemmm... 10 times by 0 is still 0.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
              X