• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some design help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some design help

Would anyone be so kind as to add a nice Xmas hat to my squirrel avatar? Xmas spirit and all that - thanks.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Would anyone be so kind as to add a nice Xmas hat to my squirrel avatar? Xmas spirit and all that - thanks.
    Talk about last minute!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Talk about last minute!
      It's not yet midnight!

Comment

It's not yet midnight!
        have you got a present for your mum yet?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

have you got a present for your mum yet?
          She is not in this country and we do not celebrate Xmas anyway.

HTH

Comment

She is not in this country and we do not celebrate Xmas anyway.

HTH

So why the need for an Xmas hat?

Comment

So why the need for an Xmas hat?
              Trying to fit in and all that?

Comment

Trying to fit in and all that?
                Oh!

Good effort

Will we be seeing more of this in the coming year?

Comment

Will we be seeing more of this in the coming year?
                  That will depend on how quickly you do the design work and it's quality - my squirrel likes his ears to be put through holes in the hat

Comment

That will depend on how quickly you do the design work and it's quality - my squirrel likes his ears to be put through holes in the hat
                    I won't be carrying out bthis work myself but I'm sure someone can here

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X