• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1€ = 96p and falling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1€ = 96p and falling

1.00 EUR

=

0.962196 GBP

Only Super Gordon can save you now. Maybe he'll do like Moses and part the English Channel to let the Euro in.

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
    Maybe he'll do like Moses and part the English Channel to let the Euro in.

La Manche

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
      1.00 EUR

=

0.962196 GBP

Only Super Gordon can save you now. Maybe he'll do like Moses and part the English Channel to let the Euro in.
      SAP and EuroLand and invest in the Czech potato farming industry. And you are boomed again.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

AtW, I love that subliminal message in your avatar.

Let me guess - Some kind soul volunteered to add that Christmas hat as you requested
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Let me guess - Some kind soul volunteered to add that Christmas hat as you requested
          I outsourced the design to some good samaritan on this forum, who did it for free, presumably in Xmas spirits and all that...

Comment

AtW, I love that subliminal message in your avatar.

Comment

Worth switching avatars back on for that
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

La Manche
                Bollocks to that! It's the English Channel, end of!
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

What really annoys me is that in the UK it's not easy to have multiple currency accounts without going offshore (or using Paypal - but keeping big sums there is not wise). Any country with a weak currency allows such arrangement

Comment

Working...
                  X