• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"One thousand, two thousand, three thousand, right rudder..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"One thousand, two thousand, three thousand, right rudder..."

I see the lovely Svetlana will be competing in the FIA World Grand Prix again in the Sukhoi 29 next year...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

cool how did you find this out?
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

She just told me this morning while getting out of bed...

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
        She just told me this morning while getting out of bed...

oh - thats odd she didn't say anything last night, hope you didn't mind the sloppy seconds, but I hear thats what ur into, she said you don't mind.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Boom-tishhh!

No, ever since the Red Bull Racing was aired, and being a pilot I came across (ooo, err) this young filly and her amazing control of her stick.

Comment

Boom-tishhh!

No, ever since the Red Bull Racing was aired, and being a pilot I came across (ooo, err) this young filly and her amazing control of her stick.
            Trim an aeroplane and it'll fly itself...

So Hyper, who's the best pilot? Your commie or "The great Ms Wagstaff"?
            Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
            You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
              Trim an aeroplane and it'll fly itself...
              ...into the ground eventually unless you use an autopilot on Alt hold.

Mind you JC, you are right, during PPL training I used to come back with bulging biceps because I never used to trim the a/c in flight properly. Even worst when practising asymetric on a twin I have to use the rudder trim otherwise I'll leave the plane walking like John Wayne.

BTW, are you a helo pilot? (posting under another name?)

Comment

...into the ground eventually unless you use an autopilot on Alt hold.

Mind you JC, you are right, during PPL training I used to come back with bulging biceps because I never used to trim the a/c in flight properly. Even worst when practising asymetric on a twin I have to use the rudder trim otherwise I'll leave the plane walking like John Wayne.

BTW, are you a helo pilot? (posting under another name?)
                Removed to protect the guilty...
                Last edited by The Late, Great JC; 23 September 2005, 10:25.
                Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
                You know you'll need us!

Comment

So Hyper, who's the best pilot? Your commie or "The great Ms Wagstaff"?
                  Patty is quite tasty too. I've only just starting to get into this aerobatics larf so I don't really know too much about it.

I don't know how they keep their breakfasts down - I tried loop the loops, stalls and spins and a bastardized attempt at a "Hi-G" yoyo and although I was never ill, I felt quite uncomfortable doing it.

This of course might have been due to the unfortunate first time an instructor showed me a spin in a Piper Warrior. He told me what to expect and what he was going to do. When he punched the rudder on the stall I didn't expect the plane to invert before spinning - I yelled out and grabbed the instructors leg.

Very embarrassing...

Comment

Removed to protect the guilty...
                    Saw it - I thought it was you when I called your alias Mr Rotary!!

What are you flying now?

Comment

Working...
                    X