• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think this is the funniest scam mail I've ever seen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is the funniest scam mail I've ever seen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * URGENT APPEAL FOR HELP TO SWEDEN * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I AM POOR FARMER FROM NORTH KOREA. MY 3 YEAR OLD SON HAVE SERIOUS ILLNESS AND HE WAS NEEDING MEDICINE TO SAVE HIM LIFE. IF HE NOT GET MEDICINE HE DIE. I HAVE NO MONEY SO AMERICAN DOCTORS TAKE MY 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER EYES FOR TRANSPLANT FOR RICH FAT AMERICAN WOMAN TO PAY FOR MEDICINE.

PLEASE HELP ME. IF HER BROTHER IS SICK AGAIN AMERICAN DOCTORS SAY SHE MUST DONATE HER HANDS TO PAY FOR MEDICINE FOR HIM. PLEASE HELP TO SAVE MY DAUGHTER HANDS FROM CRUEL AMERICAN DOCTORS. WHY THEY HAVE TAKE MY DAUGHTER EYES NOW SHE BLINDED. BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO..BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO...PLEASE HELPING ME KIND SWEDISH PEOPLE....BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO.

COUNT BERNADOTTE HELP HEINRICH HIMMLER IN 1945 SO I KNOWING YOU ARE KIND AND GENEROUS PEOPLE.

PLEASE SEND ME DONATION KIND SWEDISH PEOPLE, MY BANK DETAILS ARE:-

Chung-Hee Kim
    C/O Mr. Y. S. Mbassa
    Account number: 000342190
    Sort Code: 12-11-35
    National Bank of Nigeria
    12-18 Commercial Street
    Lagos
    Genius
    ǝןqqıʍ

hehehehe....quality, pure quality
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

love the new .sig too.....

Comment

Poor guy. I would write him a cheque but unfortunately, when I was 10, to pay for an elastoplast I needed after a push-bike accident, some evil american doctors removed the part of my brain I used for writing.

Comment

Looks like Count Bernadotte didn't help Himmler that much

EDIT: Link is SFW if work doesn't mind you looking at photos of the corpses of Nazis.
          Last edited by NickFitz; 28 December 2008, 20:38.

Comment

nice 1

Comment

I think you're all bad people for laughing at someone else's misfortune, especially at this time of year.

I for one will be sending over a voucher for specsavers and some mittens.

Shame on all of you.

Comment

That's by far the best one I've read. Thanks for sharing. The nearest I got to it was one from the wife of President Mugabe who wanted me to look after some of her money so she could flee.

Comment

Working...
                X