• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The bah humbug thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bah humbug thread

Almost there, we're half way through the "festival season"

Festive Season

"Festival Season" is generally in the Summer.

Comment

It's a trial for sure - probably my least favorite time of the year. Got a cold too.

Roll on spring
      Bored.

Comment

I've not enjoyed this xmas and wont enjoy new year, 2008 has been my sh*ttest year on record, roll on 2009 things can only get better

Comment

I'm working through the "festive season". I've got a cold as well. Bah humbug.

Comment

Had flu, then a stinking cold. and had mother in law staying over.

Roll on the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope View Post
              Almost there, we're half way through the "festival season"
              That is a shame : its my best christmas for years.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                That is a shame : its my best christmas for years.
                Aye, Christmas was great. It's the bit between Boxing Day and New Year's Eve that drags.

I thought I might as well earn some money, take advantage of empty roads and trains, and I've heard it's "keys in the middle" at work tomorrow. I might have misheard that last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Aye, Christmas was great. It's the bit between Boxing Day and New Year's Eve that drags.

I thought I might as well earn some money, take advantage of empty roads and trains, and I've heard it's "keys in the middle" at work tomorrow. I might have misheard that last one.
                  "keys in the middle"? Like a wife swap party?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                    I've not enjoyed this xmas and wont enjoy new year, 2008 has been my sh*ttest year on record, roll on 2009 things can only get better
                    Why?

Increased bench time?

Comment

Working...
                    X