• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's working the next 3 days?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's working the next 3 days?

I am.

Office is relatively dead - hope it stays that way.

Contracting - every little helps!

Me too, but I've got too much to do
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Brain dead?

Comment

Same here, so not so much 'working', as 'attending'. Client has loads of kids on this project so it was not so much working as arse wiping otherwise.

Comment

If you define work as spending the day drinking copious amounts of coffee and tea, finishing off the xmas biscuits and crisps before the permies start on Monday, and posting to CUk, then yes I'm working the next three days and Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            I am.

Contracting - every little helps!
            I am working all the way, this week apart from Thu

Comment

I am only in today and tomorrow
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I will be present at clientco for the next three days working on 'strategically essential projects' posting on CUK, doing a geology essay and working out plan B.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Client requested all contractors not work between Xmas and New Year, so am working on Contract B at home

Comment

Where I am, no one works too hard here in the first place, so don't notice much of a difference.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X