• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone know how oftern the Land Registry Sold House Prices are updated?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know how oftern the Land Registry Sold House Prices are updated?

If a house sold in December, when would it appear in the sold house prices figures?

I've been watching a few houses come down in price and two have now sold and I'm interested to know what the buyers paid in the end.

TIA

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    If a house sold in December, when would it appear in the sold house prices figures?
    It would depend on a year: can be anything from a few months to a few centuries you know...

Comment

I've been watching a few houses come down in price and two have now sold and I'm interested to know what the buyers paid in the end.

TIA
      Dont be so nosy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Dont be so nosy.
        He can't help it - he has got pinocchio condition...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          He can't help it - he has got pinocchio condition...
          A huge amount of wood?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            A huge amount of wood?
            Not in the head, I hope he did not get sandpaper prezzi for this Xmas...

Comment

Usually 6 weeks -> 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Dante View Post
                Usually 6 weeks -> 2 months.

Check out the forum rules - correct anwers are not allowed if year matches pattern 20*!

Comment

TIA
                  Not all properties show up - especially if the house was paid for without a mortgage. You can check here (costs £3) - you can also get the title plan (!)
                  http://www.landregisteronline.gov.uk...SearchServlet?
                  searchType=advanced

Best place for Sold prices is www.ourproperty.co.uk because it has data before year 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor Bigun View Post
                    Not all properties show up - especially if the house was paid for without a mortgage. You can check here (costs £3) - you can also get the title plan (!)
                    http://www.landregisteronline.gov.uk...SearchServlet?
                    searchType=advanced

Best place for Sold prices is www.ourproperty.co.uk because it has data before year 2000.
                    I think every transfer of deeds must be registered, whether or not a mortgage is involved.

Also, I think the Land Registry must be notified within 28 days of the transfer, or thereabouts, although I'm not sure how long it takes them to update their systems once they receive the info.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X