• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does CyberTory deserve to get his money back for investing in a bankrupt bank?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does CyberTory deserve to get his money back for investing in a bankrupt bank?

Poll to follow
    Of course, he deserves free money for investing in a near bankrupt company
    9.09%
    No, he has a house that will never, ever depreciate so doesn't need our money
    54.55%
    I'd rather we gave it to Andyw so he can spend it on White Lightning and weed
    36.36%
    ǝןqqıʍ

I quite like the fact that atw is referred to as the "first member". Kind of like first lady, but actually a "member".
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I quite like the fact that atw is referred to as the "first member". Kind of like first lady, but actually a "member".
      All of a sudden appeared sassy - wrong login or got tired of uisng sockpuppets today?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Poll to follow
        erm, why do you care?
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Poll to follow
          Linky to thread this poll has come from please.

I need all the facts before I can vote - plus I is bored at work!

Comment

I voted yes. Why not?

Comment

Yes but then he should give it to his beloved ‘can do no wrong’ Tory party so they can fight the evil labour party who have ruined absolutely everything and lied about it ...apparently.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                Yes but then he should give it to his beloved ‘can do no wrong’ Tory party so they can fight the evil labour party who have ruined absolutely everything and lied about it ...apparently.
                You didn't vote yes.

Comment

Just because the arguments he puts forward are very weak does not mean we should not support him. cuk is a supporting forum after all. look at how we support atw with SKA.

I hope ciderman(as my son calls them) gets some money

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Just because the arguments he puts forward are very weak does not mean we should not support him. cuk is a supporting forum after all. look at how we support atw with SKA.

I hope ciderman(as my son calls them) gets some money
                    You voted for AndyW

Comment

Working...
                    X