• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Struggle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggle

d to go to client co this morning - bed was too nice.

Another day spent surfing t'internet!

Same problem here. Office is so quiet I can hear the air-conditioning.

Comment

Thought of something to do, yeah! I could fill in the timesheet on my client's time registration system.

Best laid plans and all that.

It's crashed.

Comment

Meh! Go home...it's better there!

Comment

where are u lot working that u are in between the xmas and new year?

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
            where are u lot working that u are in between the xmas and new year?
            idling
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Shhhhhh

We're trying to sleep here
              'elf and safety guru

Comment

Surfing and charging. And drinking their tea.

There must be a word for it. "Surging" perhaps. Or "Charneting"?
                When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns--or dollars. Take your choice - Ayn Rand, Atlas.

Comment

Speccing my new AV system here.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Sadly I don't see 2009 as being a year that will make me rich enough to stay in bed so I'm making hay as it were.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X