• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear™ : Terrorist (note not from BBC) arrested at Man airport

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear™ : Terrorist (note not from BBC) arrested at Man airport

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...196635,00.html

A police spokesman said: "Police attempted to arrest the men who struggled with officers. A Tazer was then used to detain the man.

"The army bomb disposal unit were called to examine the package which was found.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

It took Auntie some time bet they got there in the end
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/4274516.stm
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

I think this is a policy thing. They always seem to post up terrorist related things slowly.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
        I think this is a policy thing. They always seem to post up terrorist related things slowly.
        They have to check with Downing Street to see what sort of slant Blair et al want on the story...
        Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
        You know you'll need us!

Comment

Damn you sir

you beat me to it!
          Why not?

Comment

I think it is because they have to feed the story through whatever PC department they have there. That is, although the trains in London were blown up in the name of Islam, they wouldn't want to say anything which could offend the islamic lot out there by implying this.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
            X