• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ah, bless the poor crims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah, bless the poor crims

Offenders have been abused and threatened because of high visibility vests worn during community service.
    Finding it a bit difficult to have any sympathy for them tbh...

linky
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Finding it a bit difficult to have any sympathy for them tbh...

linky
    We could make the vests higher visibility and to be worn permanently then?

I've been a victim of crime a few times. I have no sympathy at all.
    'elf and safety guru

Comment

My dad's house got robbed a few years ago.

I went around to help him sort the mess out. One of the police officers who came around said there were 7 support organisations for thieves in this area but only 1 for the victims of crime.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
        My dad's house got robbed a few years ago.

I went around to help him sort the mess out. One of the police officers who came around said there were 7 support organisations for thieves in this area but only 1 for the victims of crime.
        If people are still getting robbed then those 7 support organisations must be pretty crap
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

I think Gordon should be made to wear a high visibility jacket to atone for his crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I think Gordon should be made to wear a high visibility jacket to atone for his crimes.
            Yes, and the label ‘Community Payback’ would be strangely appropriate. Gordon borrows the money and ‘the community’ spend the next 50 years paying it back.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
            X