• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good story on LBC...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good story on LBC...

A guy settled down and fell asleep on a crowded train. The train went on its usual way. Half an hour later the driver braked to stop at a red light just before the station. The young lad awoke suddenly, got up and opened the door and stepped out into the darkness.

People in the carriage looked around stunned. Suddenly two hands appeared at the bottom of the open door and the young lad pulled himself up into the carriage again. He looked flustered and said "What a stupid prat" and then opened the train door on the other side and walked out to the amazement of the passengers.

Suddenly the train moved and they looked out to see the young man on the tracks running after the train.

Classic.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Urban Myths....

Mmmmm, haven't heard that one for a while.

Anybody got any more of these ?

Comment

And on that subject.....

As this thread doesn't seem to be going that well, take a look at my "armageddon" thread in the Light Relief section.

F**king funny stuff !
      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Train doors

I can remember Ronnie Corbett telling that one on "The Two Ronnies" circa 1983. Just before an installment of "The phantom raspberry-blower of old London town" no doubt.

Comment

Working...
        X