• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accomodation in Newbury

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accomodation in Newbury

Any recommendations chaps?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Times must be bad if you've been sucked into Voda my dear.

Comment

Theres a hotel next to Chievely services. Nice and bland and totally surrounded by a road system.
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
        Nah - I just love a challenge! (and the rate.. obv..)
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
          are they really as bad as everyone says?.......Yet to meet a contractor that has worked there say something good.

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
            are they really as bad as everyone says?.......Yet to meet a contractor that has worked there say something good.
            I interviewed there. They were the most boring people I have ever met (bar a belgian I met once) so I turned down the offer, even though it was 5 minutes from home.

Oh yeah, the rate was average and my ex-wifes sister and friends work there so that probably didn't help either...
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              I interviewed there. They were the most boring people I have ever met (bar a belgian I met once) so I turned down the offer, even though it was 5 minutes from home.

Oh yeah, the rate was average and my ex-wifes sister and friends work there so that probably didn't help either...
              Was at a Bank in 2007 and they took on around 10 Test people from Vodafone - all they did was moan about the place and comment on how tulipe it was and noone knew what they were doing- ironically 7 of them got canned after 3 months.

I hear they are looking for Enterprise Architects - but havent found anyone for like 4 months of searching. Jobs still with a few agencies. [Cause : Rate / Package] although Im sure they will get them filled now.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Nah - I just love a challenge! (and the rate.. obv..)
                Cojak - what's the role if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Newbury....great place. Lots of yee oldie worldy guest houses.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

What's the rate?

Is this within price range?
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X