• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dubai - New Years Eve is cancelled!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dubai - New Years Eve is cancelled!

Solidarity with Gaza!!!

Personally, I agree with the sentiment.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Solidarity with Gaza!!!

Personally, I agree with the sentiment.
    While it has given me nothing but great sadness to witness his decline, especially over the past year, I think that cancelling the New Year's celebrations in support of a retired footballer is a little over the top

IGMC.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      While it has given me nothing but great sadness to witness his decline, especially over the past year, I think that cancelling the New Year's celebrations in support of a retired footballer is a little over the top

IGMC.
      Gonz, funny but here's your coat!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Gonz, funny but here's your coat!
        Yeah, I do feel a bit bad about making light of the situation, given its seriousness ....... but sometimes you have to put good taste to one side, and if you can't do that on here then there is no hope for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
          Yeah, I do feel a bit bad about making light of the situation, given its seriousness ....... but sometimes you have to put good taste to one side, and if you can't do that on here then there is no hope for us.
          Talking about which, check out "Ahmed The Dead Terrorist" on YouTube!!!

PMSL!

Comment

It's no great sacrifice for Muslims though, because don't they have a different calendar?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I'm sure the folks over in dubya really missed out on the festivities. What with no alcohol, or showing affection in public.

Yeah, they'll have really noticed the difference.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
              X