• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

make love not fireworks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make love not fireworks

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7806367.stm

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

AtW made love singlehanded, and still got the first post of the new year. By anyone elses standard's that's quite an achievement.

He only posted at 00:03 though, which begs the question: what was he doing for the other 2 and a half minutes?
    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
      AtW made love singlehanded, and still got the first post of the new year. By anyone elses standard's that's quite an achievement.

He only posted at 00:03 though, which begs the question: what was he doing for the other 2 and a half minutes?
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...fireworks.html

try to keep up at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
          The competition was actually get the last post of 2008, after winning that I just thought to expand the lead and create new 2009 thread to win it as well.

Comment

Working...
          X