• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday to :

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to :

Wow, who would have thought that there would be so many birthdays today

Happy Birthday to:

dephunked
    Joshua Hallelujah Booker
    mogwai
    cykosphysh39
    DavidLee
    cshipton
    dreamyjulia
    thought police

Have a great day all of you, but I hope you don't get too hungover and are back posting soon.

If you follow any soap opera for a number of years, it soon becomes apparent that the vast majority of people are born at Christmas (#1 spot) or New Year (#2 spot, also known as the years when the scriptwriters forgot to get somebody pregnant at Easter)

I believe Coronation Street has seen two characters reach the age of eighteen (or was it sixteen?) over the last couple of weeks

Comment

Have any of them ever made any posts?

Comment

I usually set mine to today.

On many boards I am 109 today!

I seem not to have done this here.

tim

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Have any of them ever made any posts?
          Nobody remembered my Birthday on the 28th of December.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
          X