• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best diesel payment deal….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best diesel payment deal….

Looking for a way to bring down my fuel bill, hence was thinking about cashback cards.

Amex do a no fee platinum account for 5% cashback for 3 months reverting to 1.5% after this period.

I was thinking about using this, plus collect Morrisons Miles which gives another fiver or so a fortnight.

(I do around 40K’s, hence well worth looking into).

Anyone had any cashback card experiences, and any other cashback deals that may be better?

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Looking for a way to bring down my fuel bill, hence was thinking about cashback cards.

Amex do a no fee platinum account for 5% cashback for 3 months reverting to 1.5% after this period.

I was thinking about using this, plus collect Morrisons Miles which gives another fiver or so a fortnight.

(I do around 40K’s, hence well worth looking into).

Anyone had any cashback card experiences, and any other cashback deals that may be better?
    I think Shell do a cashback thing with Egg card.

I use the nectar option at the moment - normally fill up at Sainsburys which gives you nectar points and use the Amex Nectar credit card to give u even more points.

Also depends on your location and your local/nearest filling stations...

Comment

Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
      I think Shell do a cashback thing with Egg card.

I use the nectar option at the moment - normally fill up at Sainsburys which gives you nectar points and use the Amex Nectar credit card to give u even more points.

Also depends on your location and your local/nearest filling stations...
      Shell is expensive in my area.

I pass both Asda and Morrisons garages on my commute, hence more likely to use those....

Comment

Working...
      X