• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brewsters bum-hole

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brewsters bum-hole

You may remember that , in the middle of last year, my cats insides fell out of her bum. Well she got put back together and she has been on special food and enemas ever since.
    Sometimes it doesnt work properly and she has the occasional explosion. Normally a cat keeps it's bum-hole nice and clean by licking, sometimes they are in such good nick that you could almost eat your dinner off them, but Brewster-Roustabouts is so bad she wont even go near it herself.
    The stink is horrendous, and the poo stain is the size of a small saucer.

Anyways, the point of the story.. Whenever I get a tummy problem, like I have for the last week, the missus blames the ten pints and curry from the night before, but I know its Brewsters fault.
    Does anyone else have experience of a cats bum coming between them and their missus ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I think the time might be coming when you have to tell the wife that Brewter's 'gone to live on a farm'....
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      I think the time might be coming when you have to tell the wife that Brewter's 'gone to live on a farm'....
      I said to her one day, 'you love those four cats more than you love me'

she said 'I love next doors cat more than I love you'

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        You may remember that , in the middle of last year, my cats insides fell out of her bum. Well she got put back together and she has been on special food and enemas ever since.
        Sometimes it doesnt work properly and she has the occasional explosion. Normally a cat keeps it's bum-hole nice and clean by licking, sometimes they are in such good nick that you could almost eat your dinner off them, but Brewster-Roustabouts is so bad she wont even go near it herself.

Anyways, the point of the story.. Whenever I get a tummy problem, like I have for the last week, the missus blames the ten pints and curry from the night before, but I know its Brewsters fault.
        Does anyone else have experience of a cats bum coming between them and their missus ?

for a moment I thought you was going to say you mastered the art of licking your own bum.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          Normally a cat keeps it's bum-hole nice and clean by licking, sometimes they are in such good nick that you could almost eat your dinner off them, but Brewster-Roustabouts is so bad she wont even go near it herself.

Why don't you lick its arse clean?

Comment

Do you mind?

Some of us are eating out lunch!

'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
              Do you mind?

Some of us are eating out lunch!

be fair.
              I think its plain from the title that the thread is not a treatise on the philosophical implications of Heisenbergs uncertainty principle

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

You threw your daughter's bike in the canal - surely a cat should be relatively easy? I find the cost of a bag and a brick a lot easier to handle than vet's bills. If the canal is too far away then car exhaust fumes piped into a box will suffice.
                my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                  You threw your daughter's bike in the canal - surely a cat should be relatively easy? I find the cost of a bag and a brick a lot easier to handle than vet's bills. If the canal is too far away then car exhaust fumes piped into a box will suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                    If it was a squirrel, I would consider it. I would rather stick a ferret down me undies than try to wrestle brewster into a box. She's like a small mountain lion

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X