• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Predictions for the end of 2009

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions for the end of 2009

I'm not sure what's going to happen to the economy but here are a couple of things I am sure about:

1. SKA news will remain imminent throughout the year
    2. atw will still be in his bedsit in Brum
    3. atw will win the first post of 2010 and his local corner shop will sell out of pot noodles on 31st December 2009 as always.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm not sure what's going to happen to the economy but here are a couple of things I am sure about:

1. SKA news will remain imminent throughout the year
    2. atw will still be in his bedsit in Brum
    3. atw will win the first post of 2010 and his local corner shop will sell out of pot noodles on 31st December 2009 as always.
    4. You'll still be a knob

HTH
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      HTH
      big swinging dick

HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

HTH

Comment

big swinging dick

HTH

singing

You sure got one big gob

Comment

3. atw will win the first post of 2010
            This just shows how stupid guru is - you say predictions for end of 2009 but then mention 2010?

Comment

My prediction (made late last year) by end of 2009 guru will be out of his current cushy permie manager job in the City. He will then need to learn quick how to earn money with his brains.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                My prediction (made late last year) by end of 2009 guru will be out of his current cushy permie manager job in the City. He will then need to learn quick how to earn money with his brains.
                Even in that extremely unlikely event I'll still be better off than you.

HTH
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Even in that extremely unlikely event I'll still be better off than you.
                  It depends on scale of values matey - from my point of view I'd rather be dead than being someone like you.

Comment

I predict houses will be 15% cheaper than now.

Comment

Working...
                    X