• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First poll of 2009: how good was the economics discussion today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First poll of 2009: how good was the economics discussion today?

Witty poll to follow...
    Same tulip as usual
    50.00%
    Mildly amusing
    0.00%
    It was pretty good, I enjoyed the insights shared by the experts on the subject
    20.00%
    I loved every bit of it - please do more of that
    10.00%
    AndyW is the only economics advisor I'd listen to
    20.00%

hurry up

Comment

Go on then
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

I selected andyw as there was no "atw always talks bollox" option

Comment

Who/where were the experts
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
            Who/where were the experts

Comment

Well I'm sure most people are getting bored watching you get ripped to shreds by your intellectual betters (which is prob about 75% of the population) - yet again.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I just wish you would both put each other on ignore as I'm sick of the childish and pointless sniping at each other that you engage in.
                It's been very boring for a long time with no prospect of you two ever packing it in.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  I just wish you would both put each other on ignore as I'm sick of the childish and pointless sniping at each other that you engage in.
                  It's been very boring for a long time with no prospect of you two ever packing it in.
                  But they are the same person. Its very bad bipolar......

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    He did put me to ignore - he just could not resist to get back for more.

What's bad about sniping anyway? Sniping is by definition very precise and accurate, it's not like it's carpet bombing or something - sniping is good

Comment

Working...
                    X