• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trade in offer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade in offer

+1 "ATW agreed with me" points for +5 "Xeno Geek" points, discounts available on large orders please PM ...

No time wasters please...

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    +1 "ATW agreed with me" points for +5 "Xeno Geek" points, discounts available on large orders please PM ...

No time wasters please...

I will swap 1 "Xeno Geek" point for 5000 "atw knows f**k all about economics" points. These are much devalued as it is so well know.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I will swap 1 "Xeno Geek" point for 5000 "atw knows f**k all about economics" points.
      Can you prove ownership of your geek points and confirmation that you paid all taxes on them? The rate of exchange for points laundering is much worse than one offered above

Comment

I will swap 1 "Xeno Geek" point for 5000 "atw knows f**k all about economics" points. These are much devalued as it is so well know.
        anything

....out of interest, has anyone ever seen this character post anything even vaguely complimentary about the country that he chooses to live in? Even cutting his drivel down to what is copied in peoples' replies doesn't hide how offensive he is.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
          anyone ever seen this character post anything even vaguely complimentary about the country that he chooses to live in?
          I live in this country because I like the people - they are very tolerant and forgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
            anything

....out of interest, has anyone ever seen this character post anything even vaguely complimentary about the country that he chooses to live in? Even cutting his drivel down to what is copied in peoples' replies doesn't hide how offensive he is.
            yes! he was complimentary about the guardian! only because they said nice things about SKA - but its a start.

I dont think he offensive : he sems like a nice guy. a bit in his own world : but who is perfect?

Comment

yes! he was complimentary about the guardian!
              For the record - I have always disagreed with their coverage of Putin in his early years when it was already clear to me that he is a bad guy. Other than that I think The Guardian is a good newspaper (regardless of what they printed about me) that I was reading and liked well before they wrote about me.

Naturally I was pleased that good newspaper that I like decided to write about me, not the last time I think.

Comment

For the record - I have always disagreed with their coverage of Putin in his early years when it was already clear to me that he is a bad guy. Other than that I think The Guardian is a good newspaper (regardless of what they printed about me) that I was reading and liked well before they wrote about me.

Naturally I was pleased that good newspaper that I like decided to write about me, not the last time I think.
                I wish you all the best with SKA as I am sure most round here do. Now why dont you f**k off and get on with it.....

Comment

I wish you all the best with SKA as I am sure most round here do. Now why dont you f**k off and get on with it.....
                  I am multi-tasking: just running process to complete new order placed overnight: yes SKA earns money even on holidays now.

Comment

I am multi-tasking: just running process to complete new order placed overnight: yes SKA earns money even on holidays now.
                    Enough to keep you in pot noodles?

Comment

Working...
                    X