• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorists are everywhere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrorists are everywhere

Well when ex Met Chief said there were "hundreds" of terrorists trained in Afghanistan loose on the British mainland, the do gooders, so called free thinkers, liberty brigade, tree huggers etc all said it was an attempt to deceive the public by the government and police in the hope of bringing in draconian laws. Top 3 UK news items all about terrorists attempting to blow people up. Well its time to wake up and smell the peroxide.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

It is the will of god (Allah). I thought you'd at least understand that.

Comment

Ah yes the so called religion of peace.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
        Ah yes the so called religion of peace.
        ahem... http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Comment

Nothing changes ...

Still posting tulipe then, Chico?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Is it tulipe? Not so sure.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

what terrorists? I looked on the BBC website and there aren't any
              Chico, what time is it?

Comment

That's right, they are all innocent till proven guilty, and even then they are probably innocent and will get out on appeal. If those nice plods try and speed along a conviction then they especially innocent. After all they are on a religious crusade, they have a right to their beliefs don't they chico ?

Comment

Chico -- have you never considered a distinct possibility that your God is actually fake, and its Allah who is the one?

Say, I don't believe in God, so I know both don't exist, but surely if a person allows existance of God then he should allow for some OTHER god to be the one?

Or logical thinking is not pre-requisite to your religion?

Comment

when ex Met Chief said there were "hundreds" of terrorists trained in Afghanistan loose on the British mainland
                    What he really intended to say was a good few thousand, but political pressure was applied to get him to tone it down.

Enjoy.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X