• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2009 - Year of the SKA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 - Year of the SKA

AtW...

PUT UP, OR SHUT UP!

We're all sick of hearing about how great the SKA is.

Prove it.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    AtW...

PUT UP, OR SHUT UP!

We're all sick of hearing about how great the SKA is.

Prove it.
    WHS
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Notice how AtW runs away when he is directly challenged.

AtW will lie low now, until he thinks the heat is off him, then slime his way back in with his spurious economic theories and overwhelming political insight.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

He's been banging on about forthcoming SKA news ever since I joined this forum. The amount of real SKA news there's actually been in that time? F#ck all. Except for AtW posting the occasional winking smiley.

I think I'd rather invest in a lunar cheese mining company.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Have to agree - but equally if he DOES delivery than ?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            He's been banging on about forthcoming SKA news ever since I joined this forum. The amount of real SKA news there's actually been in that time? F#ck all. Except for AtW posting the occasional winking smiley.

Such is AtW's Modus Operandi.

Nobody has more time to kill than AtW...

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
              Have to agree - but equally if he DOES delivery than ?
              We've all been waiting to be proved wrong for a long long time....
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post

It's your lucky day! I just happen to be the director of a recently formed(!) company - Lunar Munchies Ltd, and would be happy to accept a £100k investment for 99.9% or the company?

I, of course will continue to invest my time in the venture - my hours are 1-2pm every day, with an hour for lunch.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                  It's your lucky day! I just happen to be the director of a recently formed(!) company - Lunar Munchies Ltd, and would be happy to accept a £100k investment for 99.9% or the company?

I, of course will continue to invest my time in the venture - my hours are 1-2pm every day, with an hour for lunch.
                  Now this sounds like an investment opportunity I'd be interested in. I'll get a cheque raised from my account at the Bank of Lagos immediately. All I need is a $5000 facilitation fee sent by Western Union to my Nigerian contact and we'll get the ball rolling.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Funny he hasn't responded to this. Is he having one of his many Pot Noodles?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X