• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on AtW - Where are you - You seem to be on 24/7

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on AtW - Where are you - You seem to be on 24/7

Cat got your tongue old boy?

Sorry if this seems a bit obsessive, but I think the AtW menace should be tackled for good.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Cat got your tongue old boy?

Sorry if this seems a bit obsessive, but I think the AtW menace should be tackled for good.
    A pity the mods dont agree with us.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      A pity the mods dont agree with us.
      I'm beginning to wonder if AtW isn't a creation of the Mods

Edit:

No. The mods here are reasonable people and AtW is a complete and utter nut job.
      Last edited by bogeyman; 3 January 2009, 21:30.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I always had a soft spot for AtW and although I didn't take any of his posts seriously I looked forward with anticipation to the 'imminent' SKA release.

Now it's just wearing thin and I can live with the disapointment. As has already been said - put up or shut up.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          I always had a soft spot for AtW and although I didn't take any of his posts seriously I looked forward with anticipation to the 'imminent' SKA release.
          Not you Cliphead, don't make the same mistake those fools are making, have some faith...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Not you Cliphead, don't make the same mistake those fools are making, have some faith...

Have some faith!

Oh for God's sake give up you idiot.

Comment

Have some faith!

Oh for God's sake give up you idiot.
              Oh dear, if only you knew what I know you'd understand why I am 'ing at you so hard:

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Oh dear, if only you knew what I know you'd understand why I am 'ing at you so hard:

And you know what? Exactly?

Comment

Vague threats.

Dontcha just luv 'em?

Comment

Vague threats.
                    Treats, eh? No threat old boy - I am just saying you do not have complete data to pass a judgement so you jump to conclusions that you like to see, as the future will demonstrate you are very wrong - I am glad you exist though, you will make a fine example for my future book. I'll give you a free copy signed too.

Comment

Working...
                    X