• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should be banned on CUK forums?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should be banned on CUK forums?

Poll to follow... multiple choice so tick any that apply, sorry for ones that get missed. In theory it would be nice to think mods might read this thread

And yes I know some of these are already banned, interested in opinions if they should stay banned.
    <placeholder> threads
    20.00%
    Starting a thread just to attack another user
    20.00%
    Strong swearing
    15.00%
    block-quoting a long news story without adding an opinion
    15.00%
    Having to add an AndyW option to polls
    9.17%
    Not adding an AndyW option to polls
    20.83%
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I am not in the list of poll options!!!

Comment

I don't think any user should be banned, if you could just stop spamming so mch I'm happy to read your crazy ideas
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Churchill telling us how good he is at fighting/ how he has a new girlie/is a manager with real power/ has a new car or five.
        He is like a ginger threaded.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          Churchill telling us how good he is at fighting/ how he has a new girlie/is a manager with real power/ has a new car or five.
          Well, we know he can't be as good looking, but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Where was the "mods are wonderful I trust them" option?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              I don't think any user should be banned, if you could just stop spamming so mch I'm happy to read your crazy ideas

I agree, I have been on the forum since Y2K. I can remember only one or two that needed to be banned because of disrupting the forum. If banning was done without prejudice or favour then there are a couple who should be banned today however they are not. Banning seems to be done by moderators who enjoy wielding power.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                What's wrong, things not turning out the way you wanted in NZ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Banning seems to be done by moderators who enjoy wielding power.
                  Since you support unjust opressive Soviet regimes you should get used to "injustice" then.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Since you support unjust opressive Soviet regimes you should get used to "injustice" then.
                    oppressive

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X