• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thieving &^$*&^*($

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieving &^$*&^*($

Got a call from my neighbours second day of my holiday to let me know my front door had been crowbarred/kicked in and the coppers were on their way. In broad foookin daylight and nobody saw/heard a thing. I have been offered trauma counselling but I only want to inflict GBH on the muthaf***** that has my laptops, cellphones, PS3 etc etc.

Am off to get a piece of string and a shotgun.

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Got a call from my neighbours second day of my holiday to let me know my front door had been crowbarred/kicked in and the coppers were on their way. In broad foookin daylight and nobody saw/heard a thing. I have been offered trauma counselling but I only want to inflict GBH on the muthaf***** that has my laptops, cellphones, PS3 etc etc.

Am off to get a piece of string and a shotgun.
    Jesus OS, thats awful!!

Are you far away, will you be able to get back to sort everything out?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

f**k. really sorry to hear that.

I hope they get caught.

Comment

I had a ££££ mountain bike stolen not long ago from the train station right outside the transport police office - nobody saw a -

Then some drunk dropped a massive stone in front car window damaging the bonnet. £££ and now bl$£$ automatic windscreen sensor does not work

Hanging is to good for them - it's a good kick up the ar$e they need.

There's a special pair of extra polished toe caps here that would gladly assist in delivering punishment if you find those thieving gypsies...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Sorry to hear that. They will be back (or their mates) in a few weeks after you have replaced the goods. My advice is setup some webcams uploading offsite (can be done by Ftp or email. One of my favourite cams is my doorbell webcam.

Also backup your data and keep it off site.

PS you can set up security to send you a text if someone trys to get in.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Bring on Sharia law then - two thefts by the same person and they'd have to learn new skills...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Bring on Sharia law then - two thefts by the same person and they'd have to learn new skills...
              What, like eating with their foot?
              The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Commiserations, I hope the ****ers get caught and are strung up by the balls

Comment

Sorry to hear that OS. Where do you live?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    I concur.

Oracle - where do you live?

Comment

Working...
                    X