• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I beyond help?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I beyond help?

Got a corner desk facing towards the main office, so feeling very smug at getting a fairly prime desk.

Proudly sporting the Dilbert calendar that I got in the teams secret santa.

Annoyed about a colleague yapping on about drivel like a radio with a broken off switch.

Smug at getting in by 7am knowing I can walk out of the door at 3pm.

Hoping we get loads of snow tomorrow so I can work from home on the VPN.

Think I am getting too settled as a permie……

Dullest sockpuppet/troll CUK has ever had award.

Comment

You sound like a perfect permie.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        +1
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          +1
          But the attention to detail is incredible. Who would go to all that trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Someone who may want to win the 2009 award for being the best permie poster on this forum?
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Prime example of why this forum is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Someone desperately trying to convince themselves that having a 5am start and a 3 or 4 hour commute each day is really worth the crappy permie salary they're being paid?
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                  Prime example of why this forum is finished.
                  WHS.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    Someone desperately trying to convince themselves that having a 5am start and a 3 or 4 hour commute each day is really worth the crappy permie salary they're being paid?
                    Thankfully leaving home at 6am means my commute is just 45 minutes.

As for crappy salary – seen how low the contract rates are these days? That is, if you can find one?? At least I get back to my own home by around 4pm every day……

Comment

Working...
                    X