• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why CUK is good for you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why CUK is good for you

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-tantrum.html

When stress threatens to overwhelm you, try a short sustained burst of shouting, or alternatively, go somewhere quiet, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths to help calm you down.'

HAVING TO READ POSTS FROM THE MORONS THAT FREQUENT THIS ONCE GREAT SITE MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL, NEARLY AS MUCH AS KNOWING THAT NEW LABOUR WILL WIN THE NEXT ELECTION AND THAT MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING IS THE GREATEST SCAM EVER DEVISED.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    ...THIS ONCE GREAT SITE
    I haven't been here that long, but given the number of kids like AtW and Cybertory who by their own admission get their sad little jollies out of trying to wind people up, and comments from others that it's been going on for ages...I find that statement difficult to believe.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Reading the Daily Mail isn’t very good for your mood either. Recently invented statistics show that 78% of Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday readers spend at least half their day ranting about illegal immigrants, New Labour and ‘these people who live off our taxes’. 64% demand the return of National Service and 62% agree with the suggestion to ‘bring back the birch’.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
        I haven't been here that long, but given the number of kids like AtW and Cybertory who by their own admission get their sad little jollies out of trying to wind people up, and comments from others that it's been going on for ages...I find that statement difficult to believe.
        The number of cretins were far out numbered by the number of good posters.

However, the cretins led by AtW, have waged a war of attrition and succeeded in pushing out the good posters.

I would imagine that it won't be long before the remainder disappear soon as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          The number of cretins were far out numbered by the number of good posters.

However, the cretins led by AtW, have waged a war of attrition and succeeded in pushing out the good posters.

I would imagine that it won't be long before the remainder disappear soon as well.
          ...which does beg the question, since they ruin it for everyone else - why are they not banned??
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

What is impressive about this forum is how the Village Idiots hand over the baton. For example, no sooner has atW gone than DP appears with more moronic statements.

Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Reading the Daily Mail isn’t very good for your mood either. Recently invented statistics show that 78% of Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday readers spend at least half their day ranting about illegal immigrants, New Labour and ‘these people who live off our taxes’. 64% demand the return of National Service and 62% agree with the suggestion to ‘bring back the birch’.

It does what Heat magazine does, but for the slightly less retarded
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                What is impressive about this forum is how the Village Idiots hand over the baton. For example, no sooner has atW gone than DP appears with more moronic statements.

I'm busy today. Anyone want the baton?

Comment

Cybercretin is always ready and waiting.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Where are you going to insert it? Do we need HAB?

Comment

Working...
                    X