• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountants

I have recently become a client of SJD
    Does anyone knowif they have an sla for how long they should take to respond to questions/queries

thanks in advance

Originally posted by brasi12345 View Post
    Does anyone knowif they have an sla for how long they should take to respond to questions/queries

thanks in advance
    Are you referring to the ex-SJD in Scotland or the proper SJD? If you are referring to the proper SJD, I believe they post here often. If you sent them an email on the first of January, don't expect them to answer until at least today. Not everyone works during the festive period.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

thanks in advance
      Same working day.

Drop me a mail if you have any concerns.
      P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

proper sjd
        no responses from my accountant, for my queries
        support staff are great.

Comment

thanks in advance
          In my experience, yes, they have an SLA, no, they don't adhere to it. One of the reasons I left...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

what's an 'sla' ??!

Comment

SLA - service level agreement

Comment

Working...
              X