• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Course dilemma…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Course dilemma…..

I have applied for a part time evening course primarily for fun, as I enjoy learning with people.

ASET Project Management.

Anyone heard of this? It is at my local college.

However…. Due to a computer glitch, online enrolment has not worked over the Christmas break, hence the course is now postponed and will not be running for a couple of weeks, if at all, due to nobody being able to enrol.

Meanwhile, another local collage has another course I am very interested in, counselling skills. Cheap as chips, only £146, and an area I am very interested in due to the helpline work. This can lead to a professional counselling certificate if I stay on for the follow-on course, which could be excellent bench work once things perk up and I get back into contracting.

Hence, my question is, what is ASET all about and is this a course worth its salt? For £200 it sounds like a reasonable thing to get under my belt….

Didn'y someone round here train to be a councellor? Now who was it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Didn'y someone round here train to be a councellor? Now who was it?

Some lass from Norwich - can't remember her name though!

I am already a counsellor or sorts, with helpline training, but fancy taking it to the next level

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Some lass from Norwich - can't remember her name though!

I am already a counsellor or sorts, with helpline training, but fancy taking it to the next level
        Indian Call Centre
        I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
        X