• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good excuse number 476

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good excuse number 476

Just in case some nosy IT department monitors your internet usage and asks why you appear to be searching for LOLITA, tell them this looks just the CASE tool approach your client needs:

PS How did I come across it? Erm, I am researching a new story, a sequel to The Horrid Tale of Evil Worm, - The mutant slugs from the fourth dimension. (Excuse number 477)
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth
    Just in case some nosy IT department monitors your internet usage and asks why you appear to be searching for LOLITA, tell them this looks just the CASE tool approach your client needs:

PS How did I come across it? Erm, I am researching a new story, a sequel to The Horrid Tale of Evil Worm, - The mutant slugs from the fourth dimension. (Excuse number 477)
    Can you please also post the other 475? Thanks.

p.s. not for me, only for a colleague of mine, of course
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Nothing to do with this post at all. I just liked the picture...

I definately would after a few pints !

Comment

definitely.

PS so would I
        We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan

I wouldn't need a few pints!!! In fact at my age a few pints would be seriously detrimental to my performance...

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan

I would after a thimbleful of ginger ale
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X