• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quay to become part of Parasol Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quay to become part of Parasol Group

Just had an email from Quay notifying me of this ....

should I be worried?

Depends why you were with Quay Accounting.

Comment

Good Morning.

I would just like to comment on this thread. Parasol has invested in Quay and the Quay Accounting operations will continue to be run separately both in terms of teams/locations and models. Quay will also be continuing with its own range of marketing including the excellent value for money price guarantee that existing clients enjoy.

So it is very much business as usual for Quay clients as all the personnel and teams remain as is.

Best wishes for 2009,
      Rob

Comment

Originally posted by robcrossland View Post
        Good Morning.

I would just like to comment on this thread. Parasol has invested in Quay and the Quay Accounting operations will continue to be run separately both in terms of teams/locations and models. Quay will also be continuing with its own range of marketing including the excellent value for money price guarantee that existing clients enjoy.

So it is very much business as usual for Quay clients as all the personnel and teams remain as is.

Best wishes for 2009,
        Rob
        Guaranteed of course until, as happened with Parasol IT - those prices invariably start to rise whilst your customer service experience diminishes rapidly.
        Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by robcrossland View Post
          Good Morning.

Best wishes for 2009,
          Rob

Comment

Guaranteed of course until, as happened with Parasol IT - those prices invariably start to rise whilst your customer service experience diminishes rapidly.
            Aaaah Rob - it look like SvalBaard seen through your business model!

Hey ho still brings in the pennies for the new motors hey!!

Good Luck with the new acquisition

Comment

Working...
            X