• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something good on TV at last

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something good on TV at last

ITV4, 10pm: Serenity - the Firefly film. If you're a fan of the series, don't miss it.
    Last edited by d000hg; 5 January 2009, 17:48. Reason: Linked for the lazy
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

What's Firefly?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      What's Firefly?
      Firefly is the vehicle Thunderbirds used to fight fires. Normally lived in TB2 Pod 4.

....I am so very sad
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Space 1999 was my generation
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
          Firefly is the vehicle Thunderbirds used to fight fires. Normally lived in TB2 Pod 4.

....I am so very sad
          So what were in the other pods? How many pods did it have anyway?

I remember I lost my Thunderbird 2 toy in the sands of Tenby West Beach when I was a nipper. Made a huge sandcastle/Thunderbirds base with my cousin and buried my TB2 in it. Forgot to dig it out again! Bugger

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

....my sadness doesn't quite reach those levels!
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
              ....my sadness doesn't quite reach those levels!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I don't know why people rave about that film, I thought it was gash, I mean top of the range gash.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I don't know why people rave about that film, I thought it was gash, I mean top of the range gash.
                  So is all of Star Trek but it's still loved by many (including me, and I KNOW it's dumb).
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    So is all of Star Trek but it's still loved by many (including me, and I KNOW it's dumb).
                    I love how every problem can be overcome by 'remodulating' or 'recalibrating' some bit of tat.

Some piece of hardware designed to make, say, a cup of coffee can be instantly remodulated and/or recalibrated to disrupt alien neuron functions, or something.

That Seven of Nine is something though, with those tits, in her little catsuit - ahhh.

Comment

Working...
                    X