• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

coldest night of the winter tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coldest night of the winter tonight

Could be as low as -9 brrrrr, I might even put the heating on at this rate
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Last night was -12.5 here according to my thermometer, but only -12.2 according to the local met office.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      Last night was -12.5 here according to my thermometer, but only -12.2 according to the local met office.
      Riveting.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        Riveting.
        And I cycled to work in it. Took a short cut across one of the shallow ponds in the nature reserve that I knew would be frozen solid. Lovely and slippy.

Comment

And I cycled to work in it. Took a short cut across one of the shallow ponds in the nature reserve that I knew would be frozen solid. Lovely and slippy.
          Keep it up.

I'm glued to my screen by this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            Keep it up.

I'm glued to my screen by this.
            You should follow my blog, currently serialising a step by step build of the bicycle especially for this mornings fun and games.

Comment

You should follow my blog, currently serialising a step by step build of the bicycle especially for this mornings fun and games.
              A little anti-stick paste wiped on the inside and on the seat-tube
              Good for you old boy! Good for you.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Bit busy tying a noose around my neck but will add it to my To Do list............

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Strange as yesterday was the warmest day of the year so far.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I went to the garden centre yesterday, Bents. near the East Lancs west of Manchester. It was quite nippy and as we wondered through the climbing berry plants we looked out over the pond/lake.

There was a goose walking across the ice and we all said at the same time 'Its limping'

Poor bugger probably flew in from siberia, saw a nice English pond to swim around in, then hit the ice with a bump

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X