• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oz 'p??? fire' suspect charged

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oz 'p??? fire' suspect charged

Ouch !!!!!

An Australian woman has appeared in court in Adelaide charged with murdering her husband by setting fire to his p?????.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7812875.stm
    www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

I think "penis" still gets past the naughty words filter, you know

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I think "p**is" still gets past the naughty words filter, you know
      It would do for you.....

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
        Ouch !!!!!

An Australian woman has appeared in court in Adelaide charged with murdering her husband by setting fire to his p?????.

I'm confused.

Is it a p??? or a p????? ?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Remember reading a story about some guy whose genitals were set on fire during an operation. Something about the cleaning fluid the surgeon was using was ignited by an arcing earthing strap.

He survived to sue the hospital IIRC.

Could you imagine coming round after an operation to find your meat and two veg had been BBQ'ed?

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
            Ouch !!!!!

In Oz the preferred method of putting out fires is to p155 on them (source - Barry Humphries, the adventures of Barry McKenzie).
            This might have been difficult in this situation.
            If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I think "penis" still gets past the naughty words filter, you know
              Since when is "penis" a naughty word? It's just the name for a part of the body and there is no reason for this being picked up by a word filter.

What I believe you are trying to tell us is though is that you feel naughty when you think of "penii"? Which maybe means that the only gay in your village might not be alone any more?

So why hold it back any longer - "out" yourself in 2009.

I think that would be a first for the CU forums.
              Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
                Since when is "penis" a naughty word? It's just the name for a part of the body and there is no reason for this being picked up by a word filter.

What I believe you are trying to tell us is though is that you feel naughty when you think of "penii"? Which maybe means that the only gay in your village might not be alone any more?

So why hold it back any longer - "out" yourself in 2009.

I think that would be a first for the CU forums.
                I think HAB got there first : though he applied he was partial to women too....

Comment

Working...
                X