• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More car fun and games…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More car fun and games…..

Still not looking at my Focus. It needs the clicking engine clutch noise sorted and a new computer before I will be happy to accept it back. Which they are not prepared to do as the intermittent dashboard failing is okay as it just happens sometimes. Go figure…..

The fun I have now is that I am getting a strange burning smell and a whirring noise when I crank it up to anything over 60.

As not my car dealing with this by turning up the radio, opening the window for air and hoping every journey works. Car 6 months old and done 1000 miles when I got it!

What is it with me and cars blowing up??

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Still not looking at my Focus. It needs the clicking engine clutch noise sorted and a new computer before I will be happy to accept it back. Which they are not prepared to do as the intermittent dashboard failing is okay as it just happens sometimes. Go figure…..

The fun I have now is that I am getting a strange burning smell and a whirring noise when I crank it up to anything over 60.

As not my car dealing with this by turning up the radio, opening the window for air and hoping every journey works. Car 6 months old and done 1000 miles when I got it!

Is it still under warranty?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is it still under warranty?
      My Focus is - only 8 months old albeit with 24K's on the clock!

It has been with the dealer for around 3 months now.... Getting silly!

Just hoping the loan car does not blow up before mine is ready.

Comment

Do you tell them stories?
        Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

A - You buy tulip cars!
          B - You can't drive for toffee!
          C - You buy the wrong car for the job!
          D - All of the above!

I reckon "D".

Comment

Don't you have any friends in the real world you can share this with instead?

Comment

My Focus is - only 8 months old albeit with 24K's on the clock!

It has been with the dealer for around 3 months now.... Getting silly!

Just hoping the loan car does not blow up before mine is ready.
              3 months!!! - Why don't you ask for a NEW replacement?!!
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
              X