• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've just ate something bad!! :eek:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just ate something bad!! :eek:

I just tucked into a small tub of blackberries, and didn't realise it said "wash before use" on them...

Got to the bottom of the box and there's some horrible dead bug lying there

"Product of Mexico" - is this a Mexican bug? And if so, am I going to die now?!! Do I have the Mexican lurgy?!!!!

The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    I just tucked into a small tub of blackberries, and didn't realise it said "wash before use" on them...

"Product of Mexico" - is this a Mexican bug? And if so, am I going to die now?!! Do I have the Mexican lurgy?!!!!

You might lose weight quickly.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Brains and beauty eh?

Comment

It is probably Pedro the blackberry pickers 'tache.

He must look really stupid now with just a sombrero on!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Brains and beauty eh?

You know it
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

its just a bit pf protein, chill out! I went to a restaurant last year and had bug salad - speciality of the day was dragonfly larvae. Very tasty it was too.
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The way you had it all set out was awesome. Your movement is great and this one wasn't depressing at all. I watched it on the website about a week ago and was wondering when you would submit it.

I like how you used every character from the series and stuff like that. The part before the ending was really good too.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                its just a bit pf protein, chill out! I went to a restaurant last year and had bug salad - speciality of the day was dragonfly larvae. Very tasty it was too.
                Were your waiters called Ant & Dec?

Comment

Just down a bottle of tequila and you should be fine.

Plus, you may find that the afternoon at work goes by in a blur.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

You';ll be fine once you flush the tapeworm out

Comment

Working...
                    X