• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Incredibly desperate pimp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredibly desperate pimp

Just spoken to an agent who I sent my CV to before Christmas.

The role that I applied for has disappeared, and I was hoping that he had some other opportunities for me.

No such luck, though - as I realized when he said "what about your CV? Any old clients on there that you'd like me to approach on your behalf?"

Since I've never contracted through them before, it seemed a little desperate - I'll either do it myself, or speak to an agent that has found me work before!!
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Seems a fair question. Dont ask you dont get. At least he did not start fishing then contact them without telling you.

Some contractors might be too to approach former clients! Though they should probably be permie.

Comment

The state I leave most of my clients in, I wouldn't want to go back!
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        The state I leave most of my clients in, I wouldn't want to go back!

I would like to work at Goldmine Sucks again. Its no suprise they are the best IB around.

Comment

Working...
        X