• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am definately going to Hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am definately going to Hell

I feel bad about this, didn't want to mention it, but Wobegongs thread has shamed me.....

OK. I cant use the bog in the office because the office is so small, it would be embarrasing. My solution is to walk down into Hale, a mile away, and use the facilities in the public library.
    So there I was yesterday, in this tiny cubicle, straining for England. Someone comes down the corridor. Being born in a civilised part of the world, Bootle, I know my manners. So I cough.

The door to the gents opens, bugger, I cough again, louder.

There is a rustling and a-fussing and a-knocking, bugger , COUGH

The door goes, but the latch holds. WTF.

'Is there anyone in there ?' , COUGH

Door goes again, couldnt be bothered coughing
    Door goes again, 'Is there anyone IN there?' <aggresive tone of elderly gent?

'YES, the guy who's been coughing' <me, slightly angry>

'Oh , sorry but I'm blind' <still aggressive>
    'Deaf as well'

come to think of it, his sense of smell needs looking at too

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    OK. I cant use the bog in the office because the office is so small, it would be embarrasing.
    Are your bodily functions that offensive?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Are your bodily functions that offensive?
      weapons grade
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

What the hell do you eat everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by Solidec View Post
          What the hell do you eat everyday?

My body is a temple, it's also a highly refined beer and curry and kebab processing plant. Show me the man whose poo doesn't pong a bit and I will show you somone who uses too much glade.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Oh God don't start me on embarrassing loo noises & associated smells!
            I have ulcerative colitis and when it's active the stench could make the Mona Lisa's eyes water.
            Not content with stinking the place out I have a symphony of wind to accompany every movement - and there are LOTS of movements
            It can be really really embarrasing, so I feel your pain
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

During the dot com days I worked in a small office which was basically a lockup that had been sheeted, painted and carpeted. Any noise from the toilet could be heard through the whole place, it would have been OK if the place was filled with blokes but there were a few pretty young new media type girls working with us. Drop a stinker and the whole place was reeking.

Pretty much every day I used to head down to the KFC at 11 to soil the freshly cleaned facilities.

Comment

How many hours a day do you spend travelling between work and the toilet? Do you save the walk for your lunch-break or randomly disappear for 40min every now and then?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I once went out with a girl who had no sense of smell, happy days
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    I once went out with a girl who had no sense of smell, happy days
                    Do you know a girl with no sense of taste for atw?

Comment

Working...
                    X