• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Virus Man isn't brave, he's a thoughtless idiot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virus Man isn't brave, he's a thoughtless idiot

Does this match any of you? or do any of you have the misfortune to work with one of these snivellers. Comments welcome.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...ess-idiot.html

Sorry, wrong board - should be in General

Please move to general

Comment

It's me at the moment. One of the permies gave me flu + a sinus infection, so I'm on a mission to spread it around the whole office.
      And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

I look at it like this. This would only work if everyone were to stay at home, and in fact your most infectious just before the symptoms start to show.

I ignore people who frown at me simply because I have a bad cold. I always pick up the cold from work anyway. Why the f*** should I pay several hundred pounds when everyone will get it anyway.

Typical political correctness sh**te.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

I have always taken the view that because I am infectious before the symptoms start to show it would be pointless cutting myself off from society when they do.

So I am not going to forgo a day's billing because I have a cold. Different rules applied when I was permie however.

I would agree with the hankie bit though.

Comment

Working...
          X