• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Battle against Theft begins 13th January

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle against Theft begins 13th January

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...t-1230156.html

http://www.ftadviser.com/FTAdviser/M...court-case.jsp

http://www.money.co.uk/article/10024...ait-review.htm

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle5461445.ece

Rock on !!!!

You'll get Rock-All.

Comment

"UKSA is also organising a series of public demonstrations outside the courts on 13 January to increase support for its plight. "

Will you be there?

Comment

With apologies to expat, no-one gives a tulip, **** off.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Was that a seriously or not?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            "UKSA is also organising a series of public demonstrations outside the courts on 13 January to increase support for its plight. "

Will you be there?

Undecided, but anybody with investments in pensions etc should be interested in this court case because your pension scheme may be holding bank shares... even Rock shares.
            If HMG gets away with theft here it will continue to try this stealth method elsewhere. I still see nationalisation of other banks being a possibility as New Lie get more and more desperate to create a recovery by mass-lending before the next election.
            I have a strong suspicion that it has reintroduced shorting in order to suppress the SPs of banking shares to enable 'cheaper' full nationalisation. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Was that a seriously or not?
              I think CyberTory is trying to fill the AtW void, but instead of My Lunch threads it's just Northern Crock threads instead
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post

... and I hope that your pension does well too !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  ... and I hope that your pension does well too !!
                  Well I know exactly where my pension goes and it's not into sub-prime selling over-levereged UK PoS banks.
                  Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                    Undecided, but anybody with investments in pensions etc should be interested in this court case because your pension scheme may be holding bank shares... even Rock shares.
                    If HMG gets away with theft here it will continue to try this stealth method elsewhere. I still see nationalisation of other banks being a possibility as New Lie get more and more desperate to create a recovery by mass-lending before the next election.
                    I have a strong suspicion that it has reintroduced shorting in order to suppress the SPs of banking shares to enable 'cheaper' full nationalisation. Time will tell.
                    If you need help organizing a great demo at the RCJ just let me know. I organized a great demo there once that got loads of publicity.

Comment

Working...
                    X