• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which radio station do you listen to most?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which radio station do you listen to most?

Personally I try to tune to radio venus whenever possible.

bbc ws
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Depends what kind of mood I'm in.

In the car on the commute - Radio 4

When I want to relax - Groove Salad (internet station) or Chill (DAB)

Sports - 5 Live

Music - Radio 1 / Kiss / Galaxy
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

6 music or radio 3

i don't listen to 6 music between 10am and 1pm as they have that tw@t george lamb on.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

kerrang or talksport

Comment

Today Programme, R4
            R6 and Absolute for music.
            Capital and LBC for amusement.

Comment

Kerrang or Radio 4. Sometimes Radio 1 if I'm driving at night and there's a chance of some decent music.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Radio 4 until the Archers come on and then usually a local station. The World Service has some awesome programming on at night (uses R4's frequency), don't think I've ever received it during the day though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                  bbc ws
                  Me too. Dutch radio's complete bollocks. You have the popular channels playing Britney all bloody day, the Classic Rock channels who think Yes and Genesis are the be all and end all of rock, interminably boring talk stations, and the Dutch music channels playing that bloody awful German style 'folk' music.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Radio 4 until the Archers come on and then usually a local station. The World Service has some awesome programming on at night (uses R4's frequency), don't think I've ever received it during the day though.
                    You can get it all the time on a DAB radio.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X