• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

clean the bloody house woman!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clean the bloody house woman!!

A sad tale of why it's useful to run the hoover round every now and then...

linky
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post

linky
    I got to about the second paragraph before I was in stitches.

Now the bloke was a human being and this is sad, but hilarious. Am I going to hell?

EDIT: With a bit more thought I think that what I am most impressed with is this bloke's ability to spend 10 years creating a labrynth through rubbish in his house. Hats off to you sir!
    Last edited by Gonzo; 8 January 2009, 11:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      I got to about the second paragraph before I was in stitches.

Now the bloke was a human being and this is sad, but hilarious. Am I going to hell?

EDIT: With a bit more thought I think that what I am most impressed with is this bloke's ability to spend 10 years creating a labrynth through rubbish in his house. Hats off to you sir!
      It made me very sad. Surely the guy had mental health problems.

Maybe its because I like everything clean and minimalist. Maybe if I was untidier I would see the funny side.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        It made me very sad. Surely the guy had mental health problems.

Maybe its because I like everything clean and minimalist. Maybe if I was untidier I would see the funny side.
        Maybe you have CDO. It's like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order - as they should be.

Comment

Maybe you have CDO. It's like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order - as they should be.
          Very drole !

Comment

linky
            From the article:

Investigators believe the labyrinth of waste inside 74-year-old Gordon Stewart’s house was so complicated that he may have got lost inside it. It is thought he may have died as a result of dehydration, after becoming unable to find his way out, reports the Daily Telegraph.
            I've seen perl code like that.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                From the article:

I've seen perl code like that.
                I remember I went for a job once where I was asked to compose some perl. I got the right answer : but interviewer told me how impressed he had been with someone who did it in 1 line! I went for the other position I was offered.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Investigators believe the labyrinth of waste inside 74-year-old Gordon Stewart’s house was so complicated that he may have got lost inside it. It is thought he may have died as a result of dehydration, after becoming unable to find his way out, reports the Daily Telegraph.
                  The irony is that they sent divers in to find him.

Comment

In sort of related news

Comment

Working...
                    X