• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ufo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/7817378.stm

or ?

Nicely moved
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I would have thought that a UFO would have enough technology to be able to avoid said collision.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        I would have thought that a UFO would have enough technology to be able to avoid said collision.
        They may have been asleep at the wheel after monitoring the CUK forums...
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

My guess is one blade sheered of and hit another one.

Next...
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Intergalactic aliens are clearly trying to steal our advanced windmill technology.

Dale Vince, founder of Ecotricity, said
            Until we have some idea, some plausible explanation that it was not a UFO, I don't think we should rule it out

Comment

Could it have been a jabberwocky? They're pretty big.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                Wouldn't have thought there was much call for windmills in space, so doubt such windmill detection, ranging, and avoidance technology would be high up on the wish list for an interstellar space vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  My guess is one blade sheered of and hit another one.

Next...
                  The wrong blade is broken off if that was the case.

Comment

And the blade is not bent in the right direction. The bend is towards the direction of motion

Comment

Working...
                    X