• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ronaldo involved in Ferrari crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo involved in Ferrari crash

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7817764.stm

"Police said the Ferrari was in a collision with a focus just before the crash. Police want to interview a man seen running away. He was wearing a distinctive polyester tie".

I may have made that quote up

Nah, the Focus came within two foot of Ronaldo and he threw himself into the crash barrier.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      Nah, the Focus came within two foot of Ronaldo and he threw himself into the crash barrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

Why bother even wasting ur breath on this loser... doesn't deserve to have his name mentioned on CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by AZZIK View Post

Why bother even wasting ur breath on this loser... doesn't deserve to have his name mentioned on CUK.
          I need someone to feel superior to.

Comment

Manchester United goalkeeper Edwin Van Der Sar, who was travelling behind Ronaldo in his Bentley, has already spoken to police but was not involved in the crash.
            So, not dicking about having a race then eh?
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

why dont people like Ronaldo here? [for the record I think he is an annoying twat. I had the unfortunate pleasure of being with him in the same club on numerous occasions in Manchester when he came over and couldnt speak English and h'ed stand there expecting the girls to flock around him and take his pic of two back to the Lowry [sp!] hotel.]

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
                why dont people like Ronaldo here? [for the record I think he is an annoying twat. I had the unfortunate pleasure of being with him in the same club on numerous occasions in Manchester when he came over and couldnt speak English and h'ed stand there expecting the girls to flock around him and take his pic of two back to the Lowry [sp!] hotel.]
                I said nothing about Ronaldo. Just dont get me started on Wilmslow......

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post

Comment

I like Ronaldo.

I like the way he scores goals for Man Utd. and the way he sets up goals for Man Utd.

I like Man Utd.

CCCCCooooooommmmmmeeeeeee ooooooooonnnnnnn yyyyooooooouuuuuu rrrrrreeeeeeedddddsssss!
                    When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns--or dollars. Take your choice - Ayn Rand, Atlas.

Comment

Working...
                    X