• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nissan axe 1200 jobs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nissan axe 1200 jobs

Just been on the news.

The north east is f****d now as teir 1 suppliers to the automotive industry were already struggling

SallyAnne will spend the North East out of recession.

HTH

Comment

On first glance I thought it was about a new car called the Nissan Axe 1200
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Electrolux went already as well up here. Good job I work remotely, doubt the NE is a great source of contract work.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Electrolux went already as well up here. Good job I work remotely, doubt the NE is a great source of contract work.
          The way things are going, the north east won't be a good source of employment for anyone. There is only yhe public sector left and I've a feeling they are going to find it hard going. Councils will find that their income from business rates will be cut right back.

Comment

But with the pound down at record levels there will be plenty of jobs in the UK's booming export industries.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by crimdon View Post
              Just been on the news.

The north east is f****d now as teir 1 suppliers to the automotive industry were already struggling
              It's absolutely awful news :-(

Sunderland is uttery f*cked.

Again.

:-(
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Explains why I nevr heard back about the Gig I was put forward for up there.

Previous but one client wont be happy either, they make automotive bearings and steering column assemblies for Nissan, among others.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  SallyAnne will spend the North East out of recession.

HTH
                  eat
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

The DWP in Longbenton will continue to soak up the region's unemployed. They have a limitless capacity for people to sit about in tracksuits, eat stotties and play freecell from 10-4 Monday to Friday.
                    It probably works out cheaper than paying JSA or IB.

Comment

Working...
                    X