• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm a Satanist! How do I explain it to my parents??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are assuming you live with one or both of your parents, so you probably shouldn't make this too confrontational. If the issue degenerates into a screaming and yelling match, no one will benefit. One option is simply to conceal your interest in Satanism. Until you know more about Satanism, this may be your best choice. You certainly don't want to go through the emotional turmoil of a fight with your family if you aren't certain that you are committed to Satanism.

When you are confident enough, or simply sick of covering, tell your parent that you have chosen a path other than Christianity. If they begin to object, ask them to reference exactly which points they disagree with Satanism on. They probably don't understand much about Satanism and you can point this out to them by asking them to name specific problems. Satanism requires study, not worship. Much of the material covered in this FAQ came from heated discussions we've had with various individuals, including parents. Remember that you are not debating which religion is more correct, you are simply taking the stand that no one should tell another what religion to accept.

If the truth were known, many people are living lives of quiet desperation, trapped in a cell where they are both prisoner and jailer. When you declare yourself a Satanist, you are proclaiming your independence and freedom and likewise nullifying the same lies which keep your parents trapped inside their cages. So, when you present your case, it will be with evidence that is most uncomfortable. What if mom and dad aren't ready to hear the truth? They may feel threatened and decide to lash out at you, even disown you! Therefore, before you confront your parents, consider the possibility that their fear of discovery may be greater than your fear of being discovered.

http://jesus-messiah.com/wcraft/satanist-test.html

Measure Not A Witch By Her Sunday Church Attendance
    But What She Does During The Week In Her Rituals

SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Write them a letter but mis-spell it as Santa

Comment

Working...
      X