• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Absolute bargain?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute bargain?

Brand new 42 inch Sony plasma TV for £150
    There is a problem with the volume button but at that price you cant turn it down.

Originally posted by badgerpig View Post
    There is a problem with the volume button but at that price you cant turn it down.
    That's why you need a big screen. Damn thing's so bloody loud you have to sit at the other end of the house to hear it at normal volume.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Which model?

Comment

Is this some kind of joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
          Sick joke
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

There is a problem with the volume button but at that price you can't turn it down.
            Shouldn't this be in "Light Relief"?

5/10 for punctuation BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
              No..... Jokes are funny...............

Comment

Working...
              X